Friday, August 22, 2014

My Neice's Bakery

Several years ago not long after graduating high school my niece, an extremely talented baker and cook, was considering opening up a bakery. Sense I have spent nearly fifty or so years of working with the public and sixty-five or so years of living on this planet I thought I would try to give her a  bit of what little I have learned about both, how to take care of  the customer and about living life.  This subject is near and dear to me and I could go on for hours, but I love my niece and would not subject her to that, so I wrote a short two page "essay" highlighting some of my thoughts and sent that to her rather than a long talk among family members who are both busy and several hundreds miles apart.   I have decided, out of a desire not just help people do a better job at customer service but to help people  to live a better life, to create this blog and thought I'd start it off with that "essay" I wrote for my niece.  Rather than publishing the "essay" as a post I placed it as a stand alone page in a tab at the top under BRIEF OVERVIEW.   Hope someone gets something useful out of this, please let me know if you do.  Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment